Research being undertaken by our current postgraduates.
- Hawtin, Daniel - Symmetry of Codes in Hamming Graphs
- Ioppolo, Mark - Neighbour-transitive codes and configurations in Johnson and q-Johnson schemes
- Lansdown, Jesse - Some problems on the existence and non-existence of ovoids and related objects in polar spaces.
- Pannek, Sabina - 2-generated irreducible subgroups of quasi-simple groups
- Xu, Yian - Some problems on the automorphism group of Cayley graphs
- Alavi, Hassan - On triple factorisations of finite groups
- Amarra, Carmen - Symmetric Graphs of Diameter Two
- Corr, Brian - Computing in Matrix Groups: Constructive Recognition of Classical Groups
- Gillespie, Neil - Neighbour Transitive Codes in Hamming Graphs
- Jin, Wei - (G,s)-geodesic transitive graphs
- Lee, Melissa - The m-covers of generalised quadrangles and their generalisations
- Morris, Sylvia - Symplectic translation planes, pseudo-ovals, and maximal 4-arcs
- Rao, Guang - Finite groups with fixed-point-free automorphisms and vertex-transitive self-complementary graphs
- Zhang, Hua - Finite primitive groups with soluble stabilizers, with applications in graph theory